Charlotte, North Carolina
Michael was raised on the south side of Chicago and used the poverty and violence to fuel his passion for success.
Michael Hoard has been licensed in Illinois since 1999 and licensed in North Carolina since 2010.
He worked as a prosecutor and argued appeals in the Illinois Appellate Court and Supreme Court.
He was co-founder of a small firm, which helped clients with criminal matters, real estate transactions, bankruptcies, personal injuries, and other matters requiring litigation.
He worked as a corporate attorney for the Northern Trust Company but left to pursue his dream of having his own firm.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Criminal Law
- Illinois, 1999
- North Carolina, 2010
- Charlotte Crown Black Real Estate Association – Chairman, 2017-2018, President, 2019-2022
- B.E.A.M Foundation – Board Member
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc – Member
- Beta Nu Lambda Chapter – Member
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association – Member
- National Association of Realtors – Member
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) – Member
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) – Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Leary Bar – Member
- Black Political Caucus – Member